Assisted Living Facilities in Davidson County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Davidson County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Davidson County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living care in Thomasville, North Carolina, you will likely come across Spring Arbor Of Thomasville, located at 915 West Cooksey Drive in the 27360 zip code area in Davidson County. Spring Arbor Of Thomasville provides help to senior citizens living in Thomasville who need assistance with showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Spring Arbor Of Thomasville includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Hilltop Living Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Linwood, North Carolina. It has a total of 65 assisted living units. Hilltop Living Center can be found at 212 Plemmons Drive, in the 27299 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Davidson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Hilltop Living Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 9420 N Nc Highway 150, inside 27012 zip code area, Mallard Ridge Assisted Living provides assisted living in Clemmons, NC to senior citizens who live in Davidson County. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 100 Davidson County residents.
Grayson Creek Of Welcome is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 6781 Old Us Hwy 52, 27295 zip code. Up to 75 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Davidson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Grayson Creek Of Welcome. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Brookstone Retirement Center provides senior living in Davidson county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 115 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Brookstone Retirement Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Lexington, NC and Davidson County. Brookstone Retirement Center is located at 2968 Old Salisbury Road, 27295.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Lexington, North Carolina, Brookdale Lexington is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Brookdale Lexington provides assisted living services not only to Lexington senior citizens, but also to all Davidson County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Davidson County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Davidson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Davidson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Davidson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Davidson County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Davidson County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
More assisted living options in Davidson County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Davidson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Davidson County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007