Assisted Living Facilities in Gastonia, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Gastonia, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Gastonia elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gastonia, NC directly and in the immediate area of Gaston County.
While looking for assisted living services in Gastonia, North Carolina, you may find Brookdale Union, located at 1717 Union Road in the 28054 zip code area in Gaston County. Brookdale Union assists 55+ adults living in Gastonia who need assistance with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Brookdale Union includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Rosewood Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Gastonia, North Carolina. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Rosewood Assisted Living can be found at 721 North Marietta Street, in the 28052 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Gaston County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Rosewood Assisted Living include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 850 Majestic Court, inside 28054 zip code area, Wellington House provides assisted living in Gastonia, NC to seniors who reside in Gaston County. Wellington House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 48 Gaston County residents.
Terrace Ridge Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1251 E Hudson Blvd, 28054 zip code. Up to 74 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Gaston County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Terrace Ridge Assisted Living. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Brookdale New Hope provides senior living in Gaston county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 86 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Brookdale New Hope is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Gastonia, NC and Gaston County. Brookdale New Hope is situated at 1680 South New Hope Road, 28054.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Gastonia, North Carolina, Morningside Of Gastonia is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Morningside Of Gastonia provides assisted living services not only to Gastonia residents, but also to all Gaston County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Brookdale Robinwood, an assisted living community in Gastonia, North Carolina located at 1750 Robinwood Road, 28054 zip code area. Brookdale Robinwood provides assisted living in Gaston County to a maximum of 89 seniors.
Heritage Oaks Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Gaston County to up to 86 55+ adults at a time. Heritage Oaks Assisted Living is situated at 916 S. Marietta Street in the 28054 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
4 More Facilities in Gaston County, NC
Country Time Inn, located at 602 Brevard Road, Kings Mountain, North Carolina, 28086 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Gaston County and surrounding areas. Country Time Inn has a maximum capacity of 59 assisted living units.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Cramer Mountain is an assisted living facility in Cramerton, North Carolina, providing care and housing to retired adults who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Gaston County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Carillon Assisted Living Of Cramer Mountain. It has a total capacity of 128 assisted living apartments.
While looking for senior assisted living in Cherryville, North Carolina, you will likely come across Somerset Court Of Cherryville, situated at 401 West Academy Street in the 28021 zip code area in Gaston County. Somerset Court Of Cherryville assists 55 and older adults living in Cherryville who require aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Somerset Court Of Cherryville includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Woodlawn Haven is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Mt. Holly, North Carolina. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. Woodlawn Haven can be found at 301 Craig Street, in the 28120 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Gaston County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Woodlawn Haven include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gastonia area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gastonia senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gastonia blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gaston County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gastonia, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Gastonia, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Elizabeth City, NC
- Assisted Living in Fletcher, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson, NC
- Assisted Living in Reidsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Selma, NC
- Assisted Living in Angier, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Nashville, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in New Bern, NC
- Assisted Living in Burnsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Garner, NC
- Assisted Living in Columbus, NC
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough, NC
- Assisted Living in Davie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pasquotank County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Granville County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Vance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Polk County, NC
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
- Assisted Living in Nash County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007