Assisted Living Facilities in Nash County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Nash County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nash County, NC area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Nashville, North Carolina, you may find Trinity Retirement Villas #1, located at 222 North Lumber Street in the 27856 zip code area in Nash County. Trinity Retirement Villas #1 assists seniors living in Nashville who need assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Trinity Retirement Villas #1 includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Brekenridge Retirement Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Rocky Mount, North Carolina. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. Brekenridge Retirement Center can be found at 2500 Hunter Hill Road, in the 27804 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Nash County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Brekenridge Retirement Center include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 1251 S. Winstead Avenue, inside 27803 zip code area, Spring Arbor Of Rocky Mount provides assisted living in Rocky Mount, NC to 55+ adults who reside in Nash County. Spring Arbor Of Rocky Mount accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 84 Nash County residents.
Somerset Court Of Rocky Mount is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 918 Westwood Drive, 27802 zip code. Up to 60 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Nash County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Somerset Court Of Rocky Mount. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Brookdale Rocky Mount provides senior living in Nash county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Brookdale Rocky Mount is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any seniors living in Rocky Mount, NC and Nash County. Brookdale Rocky Mount is situated at 650 Goldrock Road, 27804.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Nashville, North Carolina, Trinity Retirement Villas #2 is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Trinity Retirement Villas #2 provides assisted living services not just to Nashville residents, but also to all Nash County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Universal Health Care/nashville, an assisted living community in Nashville, North Carolina located at 1022 Eastern Avenue, 27856 zip code area. Universal Health Care/nashville provides assisted living in Nash County to a maximum of 122 older adults.
Hunter Hill Assisted Living provides assisted living in Nash County to up to 64 elderly adults at a time. Hunter Hill Assisted Living is located at 891 Noell Lane in the 27804 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, barbershop and salon services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nash County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nash County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nash County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nash County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Nash County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nash County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Nash County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007