Assisted Living Facilities in Polk County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Polk County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Polk County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living services in Columbus, North Carolina, you will likely come across Ridge Rest, situated at 354 Woodland Drive in the 28722 zip code area in Polk County. Ridge Rest assists elderly adults living in Columbus who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Ridge Rest includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Laurelwoods is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Columbus, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Laurelwoods can be found at 1062 West Mills Street, in the 28722 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Polk County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Laurelwoods include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Polk County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Polk County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Polk County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Polk County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Polk County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Polk County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Polk County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
More assisted living options in Polk County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Polk County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Polk County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007