Assisted Living Facilities in Surry County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Surry County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Surry County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living services in Mount Airy, North Carolina, you may find Ridge Crest Retirement, situated at 1000 Ridge Crest Lane in the 27030 zip code area in Surry County. Ridge Crest Retirement provides assistance to senior citizens living in Mount Airy who need help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Ridge Crest Retirement includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Twelve Oaks is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Mount Airy, North Carolina. It has a total of 112 assisted living apartments. Twelve Oaks can be found at 1297 Galax Trail, in the 27030 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Surry County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Twelve Oaks include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 340 Snowhill Drive, inside 27030 zip code area, Colonial Long Term Care Facility offers assisted living in Mount Airy, NC to retirees who live in Surry County. Colonial Long Term Care Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 54 Surry County residents.
Elkin Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 500 Johnson Ridge Road, 28621 zip code. Up to 60 seniors who need a personal care home in Surry County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Elkin Assisted Living. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Dunmore Plantation provides senior assisted living in Surry county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Dunmore Plantation is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Dobson, NC and Surry County. Dunmore Plantation is situated at 515 W. Kapp Street, 27017.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Dobson, North Carolina, Riverwood Assisted Living Facility is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility offers assisted living services not only to Dobson residents, but also to all Surry County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Central Care, an assisted living community in Mount Airy, North Carolina located at 139 Apex Lane, 27030 zip code area. Central Care offers assisted living in Surry County to a maximum of 53 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Surry County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Surry County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Surry County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Surry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Surry County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Surry County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007