Assisted Living Facilities in Mount Airy, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mount Airy, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mount Airy elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mount Airy, NC directly and in the immediate area of Surry County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mount Airy, North Carolina, you will likely come across Ridge Crest Retirement, situated at 1000 Ridge Crest Lane in the 27030 zip code area in Surry County. Ridge Crest Retirement assists 55 and over adults living in Mount Airy who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Ridge Crest Retirement includes services such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Colonial Long Term Care Facility is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Mount Airy, North Carolina. It has a total of 54 assisted living units. Colonial Long Term Care Facility can be found at 340 Snowhill Drive, in the 27030 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Surry County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Colonial Long Term Care Facility include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 139 Apex Lane, inside 27030 zip code area, Central Care offers senior assisted living in Mount Airy, NC to retirees who reside in Surry County. Central Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 53 Surry County residents.
Twelve Oaks is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1297 Galax Trail, 27030 zip code. Up to 112 older adults who want a personal care home in Surry County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Twelve Oaks. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
3 More Facilities in Surry County, NC
Riverwood Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living in Surry county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 65 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Dobson, NC and Surry County. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility is situated at 711 W Atkins St, 27017.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Dobson, North Carolina, Dunmore Plantation is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Dunmore Plantation offers assisted living services not only to Dobson senior citizens, but also to all Surry County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Elkin Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Elkin, North Carolina located at 500 Johnson Ridge Road, 28621 zip code area. Elkin Assisted Living offers assisted living in Surry County to a maximum of 60 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mount Airy, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mount Airy area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mount Airy senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mount Airy blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Surry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mount Airy, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Ahoskie, NC
- Assisted Living in Southern Pines, NC
- Assisted Living in Windsor, NC
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NC
- Assisted Living in Reidsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Asheville, NC
- Assisted Living in Canton, NC
- Assisted Living in Graham, NC
- Assisted Living in Edenton, NC
- Assisted Living in Pembroke, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Arden, NC
- Assisted Living in Hope Mills, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson, NC
- Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Avery County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yancey County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Edgecombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Burke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pasquotank County, NC
Additional assisted living options in Mount Airy:
If your loved one lives in Mount Airy and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Mount Airy, NC that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007