Assisted Living Facilities in Mount Airy, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mount Airy, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mount Airy elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mount Airy, NC directly and in the immediate area of Surry County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Mount Airy, North Carolina, you may come across Colonial Long Term Care Facility, situated at 340 Snowhill Drive in the 27030 zip code area in Surry County. Colonial Long Term Care Facility assists 55 and over adults living in Mount Airy who are searching for help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Colonial Long Term Care Facility includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Ridge Crest Retirement is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Mount Airy, North Carolina. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Ridge Crest Retirement can be found at 1000 Ridge Crest Lane, in the 27030 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Surry County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Ridge Crest Retirement include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 139 Apex Lane, inside 27030 zip code area, Central Care offers assisted senior living in Mount Airy, NC to older adults who live in Surry County. Central Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 53 Surry County residents.
Twelve Oaks is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 1297 Galax Trail, 27030 zip code. Up to 112 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Surry County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Twelve Oaks. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
3 More Facilities in Surry County, NC
Riverwood Assisted Living Facility provides assisted senior living in Surry county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 65 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in Dobson, NC and Surry County. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility is situated at 711 W Atkins St, 27017.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Dobson, North Carolina, Dunmore Plantation is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Dunmore Plantation provides assisted living services not only to Dobson older adults, but also to all Surry County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Elkin Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Elkin, North Carolina located at 500 Johnson Ridge Road, 28621 zip code area. Elkin Assisted Living provides assisted living in Surry County to a maximum of 60 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mount Airy, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mount Airy area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mount Airy senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mount Airy blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Surry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mount Airy, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Candler, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Clayton, NC
- Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake Forest, NC
- Assisted Living in Pembroke, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Ahoskie, NC
- Assisted Living in Yanceyville, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in Hope Mills, NC
- Assisted Living in Windsor, NC
- Assisted Living in Benson, NC
- Assisted Living in Lillington, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Columbus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Scotland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Vance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007