Assisted Living Facilities in Vance County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Vance County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vance County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living in Henderson, North Carolina, you may find Green-bullock Assisted Living Center, situated at 1001 Health Center Road in the 27536 zip code area in Vance County. Green-bullock Assisted Living Center provides help to 55 and over adults living in Henderson who need help with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Green-bullock Assisted Living Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Woodlawn Retirement Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Henderson, North Carolina. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Woodlawn Retirement Home can be found at 2171 Ruin Creek Road, in the 27536 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Vance County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Woodlawn Retirement Home include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vance County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vance County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vance County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vance County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Vance County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vance County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Vance County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
More assisted living options in Vance County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Vance County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Vance County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007