Assisted Living Facilities in Hertford County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hertford County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hertford County, NC area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Ahoskie, North Carolina, you will likely find Pinewood Manor, situated at 240 South Earley Station Road in the 27910 zip code area in Hertford County. Pinewood Manor helps older adults living in Ahoskie who are searching for aid with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Pinewood Manor includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Ahoskie House is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Ahoskie, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Ahoskie House can be found at 407 Loftin Lane, in the 27910 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Hertford County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Ahoskie House include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 817 Us 258 N, inside 27818 zip code area, Twin Oaks And Twins Adult Home offers assisted living in Como, NC to older adults who reside in Hertford County. Twin Oaks And Twins Adult Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 21 Hertford County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hertford County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hertford County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hertford County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hertford County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hertford County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hertford County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hertford County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007