Assisted Living Facilities in Lincolnton, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lincolnton, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lincolnton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lincolnton, NC directly and in the immediate area of Lincoln County.
While looking for assisted living services in Lincolnton, North Carolina, you may come across Boger City Rest Home, located at 1428 Little Valley Lane in the 28092 zip code area in Lincoln County. Boger City Rest Home assists senior citizens living in Lincolnton who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Boger City Rest Home includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Lincolnton, North Carolina. It has a total of 96 assisted living units. Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton can be found at 440 Salem Church Road, in the 28092 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Lincoln County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 919 Wilma Sigmon Road, inside 28092 zip code area, Heath House provides assisted senior living in Lincolnton, NC to retirees who reside in Lincoln County. Heath House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 60 Lincoln County residents.
4 More Facilities in Lincoln County, NC
Lakewood Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 7981 Optimist Club Road, 28037 zip code. Up to 60 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Lincoln County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lakewood Care Center. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Amazing Grace Rest Home provides senior living in Lincoln county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 10 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Amazing Grace Rest Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any seniors living in Lawndale, NC and Lincoln County. Amazing Grace Rest Home is situated at 3633 Amazing Grace Road, 28090.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Vale, North Carolina, North Brook Rest Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. North Brook Rest Home offers assisted living services not only to Vale older adults, but also to all Lincoln County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Wexford House, an assisted living community in Denver, North Carolina located at 3900 Wexford Lane, 28037 zip code area. Wexford House offers assisted living in Lincoln County to a maximum of 60 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lincolnton, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lincolnton area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lincolnton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lincolnton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lincoln County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lincolnton, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lincolnton, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Hope Mills, NC
- Assisted Living in Pembroke, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in Statesville, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Chapel Hill, NC
- Assisted Living in Monroe, NC
- Assisted Living in Concord, NC
- Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC
- Assisted Living in Zebulon, NC
- Assisted Living in Huntersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Burlington, NC
- Assisted Living in Kernersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Rich Square, NC
- Assisted Living in Vance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Edgecombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bladen County, NC
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
- Assisted Living in Onslow County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007