Assisted Living Facilities in Lincolnton, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lincolnton, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lincolnton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lincolnton, NC directly and in the immediate area of Lincoln County.
While looking for assisted living care in Lincolnton, North Carolina, you may find Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton, situated at 440 Salem Church Road in the 28092 zip code area in Lincoln County. Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton helps senior citizens living in Lincolnton who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton includes services such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Boger City Rest Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Lincolnton, North Carolina. It has a total of 52 assisted living units. Boger City Rest Home can be found at 1428 Little Valley Lane, in the 28092 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Lincoln County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Boger City Rest Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 919 Wilma Sigmon Road, inside 28092 zip code area, Heath House provides assisted senior living in Lincolnton, NC to older adults who live in Lincoln County. Heath House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Lincoln County residents.
4 More Facilities in Lincoln County, NC
North Brook Rest Home is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1611 North Brook Iii School Rd, 28168 zip code. Up to 12 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Lincoln County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by North Brook Rest Home. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Lakewood Care Center provides senior living in Lincoln county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Lakewood Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Denver, NC and Lincoln County. Lakewood Care Center is situated at 7981 Optimist Club Road, 28037.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Lawndale, North Carolina, Amazing Grace Rest Home is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Amazing Grace Rest Home provides assisted living services not only to Lawndale older adults, but also to all Lincoln County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Wexford House, an assisted living facility in Denver, North Carolina located at 3900 Wexford Lane, 28037 zip code area. Wexford House offers assisted living in Lincoln County to a maximum of 60 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lincolnton, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lincolnton area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lincolnton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lincolnton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lincoln County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lincolnton, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lincolnton, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Asheboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Kernersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Star, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkinville, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham, NC
- Assisted Living in Selma, NC
- Assisted Living in New Bern, NC
- Assisted Living in Dunn, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Newland, NC
- Assisted Living in Asheville, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Randleman, NC
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Catawba County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pasquotank County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
- Assisted Living in Nash County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007