Assisted Living Facilities in Cleveland County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Cleveland County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cleveland County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living in Kings Mountain, North Carolina, you may find Summit Place Of Kings Mountain, located at 1001 Phifer Road in the 28086 zip code area in Cleveland County. Summit Place Of Kings Mountain provides help to 55 and older adults living in Kings Mountain who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Summit Place Of Kings Mountain includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Golden Years Rest Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Lawndale, North Carolina. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Golden Years Rest Home can be found at 630 Sugar Hill Road, in the 28090 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Cleveland County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Golden Years Rest Home include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 950 Hardin Drive, inside 28150 zip code area, Cleveland House offers senior assisted living in Shelby, NC to elderly adults who reside in Cleveland County. Cleveland House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 72 Cleveland County residents.
Shelby Manor is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1176 Wyke Road, 28150 zip code. Up to 74 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Cleveland County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Shelby Manor. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Brookdale Shelby provides senior living in Cleveland county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Brookdale Shelby is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Shelby, NC and Cleveland County. Brookdale Shelby is located at 1425 E. Marion Street, 28150.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Lawndale, North Carolina, Openview Retirement Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Openview Retirement Home offers assisted living services not just to Lawndale senior citizens, but also to all Cleveland County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Kings Mountain Care Center, an assisted living facility in Kings Mountain, North Carolina located at 115 Ferguson Drive, 28086 zip code area. Kings Mountain Care Center provides assisted living in Cleveland County to a maximum of 20 senior citizens.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Shelby provides assisted living services in Cleveland County to up to 96 senior citizens at a time. Carillon Assisted Living Of Shelby is situated at 1550 Charles Road in the 28152 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, barbershop and salon services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cleveland County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cleveland County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cleveland County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cleveland County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cleveland County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Cleveland County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007