Assisted Living Facilities in Lincoln County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lincoln County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lincoln County, NC area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Lincolnton, North Carolina, you will likely come across Heath House, located at 919 Wilma Sigmon Road in the 28092 zip code area in Lincoln County. Heath House assists retired adults living in Lincolnton who require assistance with showering, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Heath House includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Lakewood Care Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Denver, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Lakewood Care Center can be found at 7981 Optimist Club Road, in the 28037 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Lincoln County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Lakewood Care Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 3633 Amazing Grace Road, inside 28090 zip code area, Amazing Grace Rest Home provides assisted senior living in Lawndale, NC to 55+ adults who live in Lincoln County. Amazing Grace Rest Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 10 Lincoln County residents.
North Brook Rest Home is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1611 North Brook Iii School Rd, 28168 zip code. Up to 12 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Lincoln County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by North Brook Rest Home. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton provides assisted living in Lincoln county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 96 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Lincolnton, NC and Lincoln County. Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton is situated at 440 Salem Church Road, 28092.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Denver, North Carolina, Wexford House is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Wexford House provides assisted living services not only to Denver senior citizens, but also to all Lincoln County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Boger City Rest Home, an assisted living community in Lincolnton, North Carolina located at 1428 Little Valley Lane, 28092 zip code area. Boger City Rest Home offers assisted living in Lincoln County to a maximum of 52 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lincoln County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lincoln County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lincoln County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lincoln County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lincoln County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lincoln County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007