Assisted Living Facilities in Hoke County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hoke County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hoke County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Raeford, North Carolina, you may find The Crossings At Wayside, located at 8398 Fayetteville Road in the 28376 zip code area in Hoke County. The Crossings At Wayside provides help to retirees living in Raeford who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. The Crossings At Wayside includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Open Arms Retirement Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Raeford, North Carolina. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. Open Arms Retirement Center can be found at 612 Health Drive, in the 28376 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Hoke County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Open Arms Retirement Center include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hoke County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hoke County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hoke County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hoke County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hoke County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hoke County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
More assisted living options in Hoke County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Hoke County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hoke County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007