Assisted Living Facilities in Orange County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Orange County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Orange County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living services in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, you may find Carol Woods Retirement Community - Building 7, situated at 750 Weaver Dairy Road in the 27514 zip code area in Orange County. Carol Woods Retirement Community - Building 7 provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Chapel Hill who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Carol Woods Retirement Community - Building 7 includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Crescent Green Of Carrboro is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Carrboro, North Carolina. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. Crescent Green Of Carrboro can be found at 624 Jones Ferry Road, in the 27510 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Orange County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Crescent Green Of Carrboro include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 401 West Queen Street, inside 27278 zip code area, Adorable Senior Living offers assisted living in Hillsborough, NC to retirees who reside in Orange County. Adorable Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 17 Orange County residents.
The Stratford is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 405 Smith Level Road, 27516 zip code. Up to 77 seniors who need a personal care home in Orange County can take advantage of senior living services offered by The Stratford. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Hillsborough provides senior assisted living in Orange county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 96 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Carillon Assisted Living Of Hillsborough is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Hillsborough, NC and Orange County. Carillon Assisted Living Of Hillsborough is situated at 1911 Orange Grove Road, 27278.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Brookdale Meadowmont is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Brookdale Meadowmont offers assisted living services not only to Chapel Hill residents, but also to all Orange County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider The Carol Woods Retirement Community - Building 6, an assisted living community in Chapel Hill, North Carolina located at 750 Weaver Dairy Road, 27514 zip code area. The Carol Woods Retirement Community - Building 6 offers assisted living in Orange County to a maximum of 12 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Orange County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Orange County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Orange County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Orange County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Orange County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Orange County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Orange County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007