Assisted Living Facilities in Stokes County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Stokes County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Stokes County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Westfield, North Carolina, you may find Mountain Valley Living Center, located at 1135 Taylor Road in the 27053 zip code area in Stokes County. Mountain Valley Living Center provides assistance to elderly adults living in Westfield who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Mountain Valley Living Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Graceland Living Center Ii is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at King, North Carolina. It has a total of 11 assisted living apartments. Graceland Living Center Ii can be found at 1290 Denny Road, in the 27021 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Stokes County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Graceland Living Center Ii include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 411 Windmill Street, inside 27052 zip code area, Walnut Ridge Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Walnut Cove, NC to senior citizens who live in Stokes County. Walnut Ridge Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 63 Stokes County residents.
Graceland Living Center I is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1290 Denny Road, 27021 zip code. Up to 12 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Stokes County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Graceland Living Center I. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Rose Tara Senior Living provides assisted living in Stokes county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 65 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Rose Tara Senior Living is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in King, NC and Stokes County. Rose Tara Senior Living is located at 125 Plantation Drive, 27021.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in King, North Carolina, Priddy Manor Assisted Living is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Priddy Manor Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to King older adults, but also to all Stokes County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Stokes County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Stokes County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Stokes County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Stokes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Stokes County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Stokes County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007