Assisted Living Facilities in Wilkes County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wilkes County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wilkes County, NC area.
While looking for assisted senior living in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, you will likely come across The Villages Of Wilkes Traditional Living, located at 206 Old Brickyard Road in the 28659 zip code area in Wilkes County. The Villages Of Wilkes Traditional Living helps 55 and older adults living in North Wilkesboro who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. The Villages Of Wilkes Traditional Living includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Rose Glen Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Rose Glen Manor can be found at 240 Independence Avenue, in the 28659 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Wilkes County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Rose Glen Manor include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 176 Rest Home Road, inside 28697 zip code area, Wilkes County Adult Care provides senior assisted living in Wilkesboro, NC to older adults who live in Wilkes County. Wilkes County Adult Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 99 Wilkes County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wilkes County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wilkes County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wilkes County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wilkes County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wilkes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wilkes County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wilkes County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
More assisted living options in Wilkes County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Wilkes County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wilkes County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007