Assisted Living Facilities in Macon County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Macon County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Macon County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Highlands, North Carolina, you will likely come across Chestnut Hill Of Highlands, situated at 64 Clubhouse Trail in the 28741 zip code area in Macon County. Chestnut Hill Of Highlands provides assistance to retired adults living in Highlands who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Chestnut Hill Of Highlands includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Franklin House is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Franklin, North Carolina. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. Franklin House can be found at 186 One Center Court, in the 28734 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Macon County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Franklin House include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 150 Crisp Street, inside 28734 zip code area, Grandview Manor Care Center provides senior assisted living in Franklin, NC to retired adults who live in Macon County. Grandview Manor Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 82 Macon County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Macon County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Macon County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Macon County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Macon County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Macon County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Macon County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007