Assisted Living Facilities in Lee County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lee County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lee County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living in Sanford, North Carolina, you may come across Magnolia House Retirement Center, located at 1115 Carthage Street in the 27330 zip code area in Lee County. Magnolia House Retirement Center helps 55+ adults living in Sanford who are searching for help with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Magnolia House Retirement Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Royal Oaks Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Sanford, North Carolina. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Royal Oaks Assisted Living can be found at 1107 Carthage Street, in the 27330 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Lee County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Royal Oaks Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 700 Westover Drive, inside 27330 zip code area, Oakhaven Home offers senior assisted living in Sanford, NC to seniors who live in Lee County. Oakhaven Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Lee County residents.
Oakhaven Ii is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 700 Westover Drive, 27330 zip code. Up to 12 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Oakhaven Ii. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Parkview Retirement Center provides senior living in Lee county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 116 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Parkview Retirement Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Sanford, NC and Lee County. Parkview Retirement Center is located at 1801 Wicker Street Ext. , 27330.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lee County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lee County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lee County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lee County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lee County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
More assisted living options in Lee County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Lee County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lee County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007