Assisted Living Facilities in Lexington, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lexington, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lexington elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lexington, NC directly and in the immediate area of Davidson County.
While looking for assisted living in Lexington, North Carolina, you may come across Grayson Creek Of Welcome, located at 6781 Old Us Hwy 52 in the 27295 zip code area in Davidson County. Grayson Creek Of Welcome provides help to older adults living in Lexington who require assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Grayson Creek Of Welcome includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Brookdale Lexington is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Lexington, North Carolina. It has a total of 76 assisted living units. Brookdale Lexington can be found at 161 Young Drive, in the 27292 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Davidson County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Brookdale Lexington include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 2968 Old Salisbury Road, inside 27295 zip code area, Brookstone Retirement Center offers assisted senior living in Lexington, NC to elderly adults who live in Davidson County. Brookstone Retirement Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 115 Davidson County residents.
3 More Facilities in Davidson County, NC
Hilltop Living Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 212 Plemmons Drive, 27299 zip code. Up to 65 older adults who need a personal care home in Davidson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hilltop Living Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living provides senior living in Davidson county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 100 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Clemmons, NC and Davidson County. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living is situated at 9420 N Nc Highway 150, 27012.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Thomasville, North Carolina, Spring Arbor Of Thomasville is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Spring Arbor Of Thomasville offers assisted living services not just to Thomasville older adults, but also to all Davidson County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lexington area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lexington senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lexington blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Davidson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lexington, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lexington, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Raeford, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake Forest, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Spencer, NC
- Assisted Living in Red Springs, NC
- Assisted Living in Boone, NC
- Assisted Living in Clayton, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NC
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, NC
- Assisted Living in Reidsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir, NC
- Assisted Living in Andrews, NC
- Assisted Living in Newland, NC
- Assisted Living in Bladen County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, NC
- Assisted Living in Duplin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Ashe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hertford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Onslow County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007