Assisted Living Facilities in Scotland County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Scotland County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Scotland County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living services in Laurinburg, North Carolina, you will likely come across Willow Place Assisted Living & Memory Care Community, situated at 1703 Stonewall Road in the 28353 zip code area in Scotland County. Willow Place Assisted Living & Memory Care Community provides help to senior citizens living in Laurinburg who need assistance with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Willow Place Assisted Living & Memory Care Community includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Prestwick Village is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Laurinburg, North Carolina. It has a total of 100 assisted living units. Prestwick Village can be found at 1000 Johns Road, in the 28352 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Scotland County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Prestwick Village include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Scotland County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Scotland County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Scotland County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Scotland County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Scotland County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Scotland County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Scotland County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
More assisted living options in Scotland County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Scotland County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Scotland County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007