Assisted Living Facilities in Alexander County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Alexander County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Alexander County, NC area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Taylorsville, North Carolina, you will likely come across Taylorsville House, situated at 350 School Drive in the 28681 zip code area in Alexander County. Taylorsville House helps elderly adults living in Taylorsville who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Taylorsville House includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Alexander Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Taylorsville, North Carolina. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. Alexander Assisted Living can be found at 3032 N. c. Highway 16, South, in the 28681 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Alexander County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Alexander Assisted Living include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 668 Wood Road, inside 28681 zip code area, A New Outlook Of Taylorsville provides assisted senior living in Taylorsville, NC to elderly adults who reside in Alexander County. A New Outlook Of Taylorsville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 34 Alexander County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Alexander County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Alexander County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Alexander County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Alexander County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Alexander County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Alexander County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Alexander County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007