Assisted Living Facilities in Dobson, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Dobson, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Dobson elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dobson, NC directly and in the immediate area of Surry County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Dobson, North Carolina, you may come across Riverwood Assisted Living Facility, situated at 711 W Atkins St in the 27017 zip code area in Surry County. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility provides help to senior citizens living in Dobson who are searching for assistance with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Riverwood Assisted Living Facility includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Dunmore Plantation is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Dobson, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Dunmore Plantation can be found at 515 W. Kapp Street, in the 27017 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Surry County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Dunmore Plantation include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
5 More Facilities in Surry County, NC
Situated at 1000 Ridge Crest Lane, inside 27030 zip code area, Ridge Crest Retirement offers assisted living in Mount Airy, NC to retired adults who reside in Surry County. Ridge Crest Retirement accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 28 Surry County residents.
Elkin Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 500 Johnson Ridge Road, 28621 zip code. Up to 60 seniors who need a personal care home in Surry County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Elkin Assisted Living. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Colonial Long Term Care Facility provides assisted living in Surry county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 54 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Colonial Long Term Care Facility is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Mount Airy, NC and Surry County. Colonial Long Term Care Facility is situated at 340 Snowhill Drive, 27030.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Mount Airy, North Carolina, Twelve Oaks is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Twelve Oaks provides assisted living services not only to Mount Airy residents, but also to all Surry County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Central Care, an assisted living facility in Mount Airy, North Carolina located at 139 Apex Lane, 27030 zip code area. Central Care provides assisted living in Surry County to a maximum of 53 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dobson, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dobson area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dobson senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dobson blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Surry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dobson, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Dobson, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Denver, NC
- Assisted Living in Rocky Mount, NC
- Assisted Living in Greenville, NC
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC
- Assisted Living in Kannapolis, NC
- Assisted Living in Newton, NC
- Assisted Living in Apex, NC
- Assisted Living in Randleman, NC
- Assisted Living in Indian Trail, NC
- Assisted Living in Cary, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Lawndale, NC
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NC
- Assisted Living in Chowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Granville County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilkes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
- Assisted Living in Avery County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Currituck County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007