Assisted Living Facilities in Ashe County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Ashe County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ashe County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living care in West Jefferson, North Carolina, you may find Ashe Assisted Living And Memory Care, situated at 182 Chattyrob Lane in the 28694 zip code area in Ashe County. Ashe Assisted Living And Memory Care assists retired adults living in West Jefferson who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Ashe Assisted Living And Memory Care includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Forest Ridge is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at West Jefferson, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Forest Ridge can be found at 151 Village Park Drive, in the 28694 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Ashe County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Forest Ridge include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ashe County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ashe County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ashe County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ashe County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ashe County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ashe County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Ashe County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
More assisted living options in Ashe County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Ashe County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Ashe County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007