Assisted Living Facilities in Moore County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Moore County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Moore County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Pinehurst, North Carolina, you will likely come across Fox Hollow Senior Living Community, located at 190 Fox Hollow Road in the 28374 zip code area in Moore County. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community assists retirees living in Pinehurst who are searching for aid with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Brookdale Pinehurst is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Pinehurst, North Carolina. It has a total of 76 assisted living units. Brookdale Pinehurst can be found at 17 Regional Drive, in the 28374 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Moore County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Brookdale Pinehurst include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 105 Gossman Drive, inside 28387 zip code area, The Coventry provides assisted living in Southern Pines, NC to retired adults who live in Moore County. The Coventry accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Moore County residents.
Tara Plantation Of Carthage is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 820 S. Mcneill Street, 28327 zip code. Up to 80 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Moore County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Tara Plantation Of Carthage. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Magnolia Gardens provides assisted living in Moore county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 110 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Magnolia Gardens is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Southern Pines, NC and Moore County. Magnolia Gardens is situated at 594 Murray Hill Road, 28387.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Southern Pines, North Carolina, Elmcroft Of Southern Pines is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Elmcroft Of Southern Pines offers assisted living services not just to Southern Pines older adults, but also to all Moore County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Seven Lakes Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in West End, North Carolina located at 292 Mcdougall Drive, 27376 zip code area. Seven Lakes Assisted Living offers assisted living in Moore County to a maximum of 60 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Moore County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Moore County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Moore County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Moore County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Moore County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Moore County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007