Assisted Living Facilities in Brunswick County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Brunswick County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Brunswick County, NC area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Southport, North Carolina, you will likely come across Carillon Assisted Living Of Southport, situated at 1125 E Leonard Street in the 28461 zip code area in Brunswick County. Carillon Assisted Living Of Southport provides help to seniors living in Southport who require help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Carillon Assisted Living Of Southport includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Shallotte Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Shallotte, North Carolina. It has a total of 80 assisted living apartments. Shallotte Assisted Living can be found at 520 Mulberry Street, in the 28470 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Brunswick County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Shallotte Assisted Living include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1935 Lincoln Road, inside 28451 zip code area, Leland House offers senior assisted living in Leland, NC to retired adults who reside in Brunswick County. Leland House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 78 Brunswick County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Brunswick County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Brunswick County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Brunswick County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Brunswick County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Brunswick County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Brunswick County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007