Assisted Living Facilities in Morganton, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Morganton, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Morganton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Morganton, NC directly and in the immediate area of Burke County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Morganton, North Carolina, you will likely come across Mcalpine Adult Care, located at 3806 Kathy Road in the 28655 zip code area in Burke County. Mcalpine Adult Care helps 55+ adults living in Morganton who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Mcalpine Adult Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Morganton, North Carolina. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility can be found at 151 Southview Street, in the 28655 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Burke County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 125 Camellia Garden Street, inside 28655 zip code area, Burke Long Term Care offers assisted living in Morganton, NC to elderly adults who reside in Burke County. Burke Long Term Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Burke County residents.
Morganton Long Term Care Facility is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1300 East Union Street, 28655 zip code. Up to 20 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Burke County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Morganton Long Term Care Facility. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
2 More Facilities in Burke County, NC
Cambridge House provides assisted living in Burke county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Cambridge House is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Hildebran, NC and Burke County. Cambridge House is located at 114 Tenth Street Ne, 28637.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jonas Ridge, North Carolina, Jonas Ridge Adult Care is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Jonas Ridge Adult Care provides assisted living services not only to Jonas Ridge senior citizens, but also to all Burke County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Morganton, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Morganton area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Morganton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Morganton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burke County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Morganton, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Morganton, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Graham, NC
- Assisted Living in Lumberton, NC
- Assisted Living in Shelby, NC
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough, NC
- Assisted Living in Angier, NC
- Assisted Living in Arden, NC
- Assisted Living in Rocky Mount, NC
- Assisted Living in Edenton, NC
- Assisted Living in Raleigh, NC
- Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
- Assisted Living in Concord, NC
- Assisted Living in Lawndale, NC
- Assisted Living in Newton, NC
- Assisted Living in Burnsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Alexander County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Watauga County, NC
- Assisted Living in Currituck County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bladen County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Polk County, NC
- Assisted Living in Carteret County, NC
- Assisted Living in Duplin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007