Assisted Living Facilities in Burke County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Burke County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Burke County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living in Morganton, North Carolina, you may find Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility, situated at 151 Southview Street in the 28655 zip code area in Burke County. Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility helps 55+ adults living in Morganton who require help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Jonas Ridge Adult Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Jonas Ridge, North Carolina. It has a total of 57 assisted living units. Jonas Ridge Adult Care can be found at 9051 Hwy 181, in the 28641 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Burke County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Jonas Ridge Adult Care include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 1300 East Union Street, inside 28655 zip code area, Morganton Long Term Care Facility offers assisted senior living in Morganton, NC to 55 and over adults who live in Burke County. Morganton Long Term Care Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 20 Burke County residents.
Cambridge House is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 114 Tenth Street Ne, 28637 zip code. Up to 60 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Burke County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Cambridge House. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Burke Long Term Care provides assisted living in Burke county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 24 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Burke Long Term Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in Morganton, NC and Burke County. Burke Long Term Care is situated at 125 Camellia Garden Street, 28655.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Morganton, North Carolina, Mcalpine Adult Care is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Mcalpine Adult Care provides assisted living services not only to Morganton older adults, but also to all Burke County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Burke County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Burke County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Burke County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Burke County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burke County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Burke County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Burke County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007