Assisted Living Facilities in Paducah, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Paducah, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Paducah elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Paducah, KY directly and in the immediate area of Mccracken County.
While looking for assisted living services in Paducah, Kentucky, you will likely find New Haven Assisted Living - Paducah, situated at 1002 N 32nd St. in the 42001 zip code area in Mccracken County. New Haven Assisted Living - Paducah assists retirees living in Paducah who require help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. New Haven Assisted Living - Paducah includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Superior Care Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Paducah, Kentucky. It has a total of 108 assisted living apartments. Superior Care Home can be found at 100 Marshall Court, in the 42001 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Mccracken County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Superior Care Home include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 2121 New Holt Road, inside 42001 zip code area, Brookdale Paducah offers assisted senior living in Paducah, KY to 55 and older adults who reside in Mccracken County. Brookdale Paducah accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 58 Mccracken County residents.
Barkley Center is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 4747 Alben Barkley Drive, 42001 zip code. Up to 86 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Mccracken County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Barkley Center. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Gaither Suites At West Park - Pch provides assisted senior living in Mccracken county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 29 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Gaither Suites At West Park - Pch is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in Paducah, KY and Mccracken County. Gaither Suites At West Park - Pch is situated at 4960 Village Square Drive, 42001.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Paducah, Kentucky, Parkview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 228 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 100310. Parkview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living services not only to Paducah senior citizens, but also to all Mccracken County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Mccracken Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, an assisted living facility in Paducah, Kentucky located at 867 Mcguire Ave. , 42001 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. Mccracken Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Mccracken County to a maximum of 103 retired adults.
Lakes Of Paducha provides assisted living in Mccracken County to up to 42 retirees at a time. Lakes Of Paducha is situated at 2265 Olivet Church Road in the 42001 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Morningside Assisted Living Of Paducah, located at 1700 Elmdale Road, Paducah, Kentucky, 42003 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Mccracken County and nearby areas. Morningside Assisted Living Of Paducah has a total capacity of 67 assisted living residences.
Gaither Suites At West Park - Al is an assisted living facility in Paducah, Kentucky, providing services and care to seniors who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Mccracken County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Gaither Suites At West Park - Al. It has a total capacity of 14 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted senior living in Paducah, Kentucky, you will likely find Baptist Health Paducah, located at 2501 Kentucky Avenue in the 42003 zip code area in Mccracken County. Baptist Health Paducah assists senior citizens living in Paducah who need assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Baptist Health Paducah includes services such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Paducah, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Paducah area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Paducah senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Paducah blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mccracken County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Paducah, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Paducah, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT STERLING, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in BEAVER DAM, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in BARDSTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in ELSMERE, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FLORENCE, KY
- Assisted Living in GLASGOW, KY
- Assisted Living in KUTTAWA, KY
- Assisted Living in WOODFORD County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRANT County, KY
- Assisted Living in METCALFE County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BALLARD County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in PENDLETON County, KY
- Assisted Living in LYON County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in ROCKCASTLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
Additional assisted living options in Paducah:
If your loved one lives in Paducah and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Paducah, KY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007