Assisted Living Facilities in Fort Thomas, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fort Thomas, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fort Thomas elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fort Thomas, KY directly and in the immediate area of Campbell County.
While looking for assisted living care in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, you will likely come across Highlandspring Of Ft Thomas, situated at 960 Highland Avenue in the 41075 zip code area in Campbell County. Highlandspring Of Ft Thomas helps 55 and over adults living in Fort Thomas who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Highlandspring Of Ft Thomas includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Snf is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. It has a total of 26 assisted living units. St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Snf can be found at 85 North Grand Avenue, in the 41075 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Campbell County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Snf include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 940 Highland Ave. , inside 41075 zip code area, Barrington At Fort Thomas offers assisted living in Fort Thomas, KY to 55 and older adults who live in Campbell County. Barrington At Fort Thomas accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 108 Campbell County residents.
Carmel Manor is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 100 Carmel Manor Road, 41075 zip code. Up to 95 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Campbell County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Carmel Manor. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
3 More Facilities in CAMPBELL County, KY
The Seasons @ Alexandria provides assisted senior living in Campbell county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 234 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. The Seasons @ Alexandria is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Alexandria, KY and Campbell County. The Seasons @ Alexandria is located at 7341 East Alexandria Pike, 41001.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Cold Spring, Kentucky, Coldspring Transitional Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 143 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 101099. Coldspring Transitional Care Center offers assisted living services not only to Cold Spring senior citizens, but also to all Campbell County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Baptist Convalescent Center, an assisted living community in Newport, Kentucky located at 120 Main Street, 41071 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, weekly laundry service and daily entertainment. Baptist Convalescent Center offers assisted living in Campbell County to a maximum of 167 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fort Thomas, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fort Thomas area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fort Thomas senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fort Thomas blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Campbell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fort Thomas, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in RADCLIFF, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in BARDSTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in CALHOUN, KY
- Assisted Living in OWENSBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in ELSMERE, KY
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in OWINGSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, KY
- Assisted Living in PINEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in ROWAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BRECKINRIDGE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in ROCKCASTLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BATH County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRANT County, KY
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARLAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
Additional assisted living options in Fort Thomas:
If your loved one lives in Fort Thomas and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Fort Thomas, KY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007