Assisted Living Facilities in Clark County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Clark County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clark County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Winchester, Kentucky, you will likely come across Clark Regional Medical Center, situated at 175 Hospital Drive in the 40391 zip code area in Clark County. Clark Regional Medical Center provides help to older adults living in Winchester who need help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Clark Regional Medical Center includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Rose Mary C. Brooks Place is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Winchester, Kentucky. It has a total of 44 assisted living apartments. Rose Mary C. Brooks Place can be found at 200 Rose Mary Drive, in the 40391 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Clark County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Rose Mary C. Brooks Place include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 200 Glenway Road, inside 40391 zip code area, Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Winchester, KY to senior citizens who live in Clark County. Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 179 Clark County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clark County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clark County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clark County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clark County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clark County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clark County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near CLARK County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007