Assisted Living Facilities in Grayson County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Grayson County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grayson County, KY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Leitchfield, Kentucky, you may find Grayson Manor Nursing Home, located at 505 William Thomason Byway in the 42754 zip code area in Grayson County. Grayson Manor Nursing Home helps seniors living in Leitchfield who need aid with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Grayson Manor Nursing Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Spring View Health & Rehab Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Leitchfield, Kentucky. It has a total of 71 assisted living apartments. Spring View Health & Rehab Center can be found at 718 Goodwin Lane, in the 42754 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Grayson County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Spring View Health & Rehab Center include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 1417 Brandenburg Road, inside 42754 zip code area, Beehive Home Of Grayson County offers assisted living in Leitchfield, KY to senior citizens who reside in Grayson County. Beehive Home Of Grayson County accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Grayson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grayson County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grayson County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grayson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grayson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Grayson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grayson County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near GRAYSON County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Grayson County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Grayson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Grayson County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007