Assisted Living Facilities in Hickman County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hickman County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hickman County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Clinton, Kentucky, you will likely come across Clinton Place, situated at 106 Padgett Drive in the 42031 zip code area in Hickman County. Clinton Place helps 55+ adults living in Clinton who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Clinton Place includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Clinton-hickman County Nursing Facility is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Clinton, Kentucky. It has a total of 46 assisted living apartments. Clinton-hickman County Nursing Facility can be found at 366 S. Washington St. , in the 42031 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Hickman County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Clinton-hickman County Nursing Facility include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hickman County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hickman County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hickman County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hickman County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hickman County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hickman County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HICKMAN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Hickman County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Hickman County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hickman County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007