Assisted Living Facilities in Anderson County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Anderson County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Anderson County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, you will likely find Hometown Manor Of Lawrenceburg, located at 101 Hawkins St. in the 40342 zip code area in Anderson County. Hometown Manor Of Lawrenceburg assists 55 and over adults living in Lawrenceburg who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Hometown Manor Of Lawrenceburg includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Heritage Hall Health & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. It has a total of 94 assisted living apartments. Heritage Hall Health & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 331 South Main Street, in the 40342 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Anderson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Heritage Hall Health & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1428 Tyrone Road, inside 40342 zip code area, Sunset Hill Personal Care Home provides assisted senior living in Lawrenceburg, KY to 55+ adults who live in Anderson County. Sunset Hill Personal Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Anderson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Anderson County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Anderson County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Anderson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Anderson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Anderson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Anderson County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ANDERSON County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007