Assisted Living Facilities in Caldwell County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Caldwell County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Caldwell County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Princeton, Kentucky, you will likely come across Highland Homes, located at 219 Stevens Avenue in the 42445 zip code area in Caldwell County. Highland Homes provides assistance to retired adults living in Princeton who require help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Highland Homes includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Princeton Health & Rehab Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Princeton, Kentucky. It has a total of 104 assisted living units. Princeton Health & Rehab Center can be found at 1333 West Main St. , in the 42445 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Caldwell County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Princeton Health & Rehab Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 803 Maple St. , inside 42445 zip code area, New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton provides assisted living in Princeton, KY to 55 and older adults who live in Caldwell County. New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 12 Caldwell County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Caldwell County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Caldwell County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Caldwell County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Caldwell County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Caldwell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Caldwell County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near CALDWELL County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007