Assisted Living Facilities in Muscatine, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Muscatine, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Muscatine elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Muscatine, IA directly and in the immediate area of Muscatine County.
While looking for assisted living care in Muscatine, Iowa, you may come across Bickford Cottage Muscatine, located at 2807 Cedar St in the 52761 zip code area in Muscatine County. Bickford Cottage Muscatine assists retirees living in Muscatine who are searching for aid with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Bickford Cottage Muscatine includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Lutheran Living Senior Campus is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Muscatine, Iowa. It has a total of 155 assisted living apartments. Lutheran Living Senior Campus can be found at 2421 Lutheran Drive, in the 52761 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Muscatine County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Lutheran Living Senior Campus include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 2421 Lutheran Dr, inside 52761 zip code area, Valley View Manor Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Muscatine, IA to retirees who live in Muscatine County. Valley View Manor Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 28 Muscatine County residents.
Pearl Valley Rehabilitation And Health Center Of Muscatine is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2002 Cedar Street, 52761 zip code. Up to 100 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Muscatine County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pearl Valley Rehabilitation And Health Center Of Muscatine. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Premier Estates Of Muscatine provides assisted living in Muscatine county, Iowa. It offers a total of 100 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Premier Estates Of Muscatine is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Muscatine, IA and Muscatine County. Premier Estates Of Muscatine is situated at 3440 Mulberry Avenue, 52761.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Muscatine, Iowa, Sunnybrook Of Muscatine is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 100 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is S0288. Sunnybrook Of Muscatine provides assisted living services not just to Muscatine older adults, but also to all Muscatine County residents.
4 More Facilities in Muscatine County, IA
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Simpson Memorial Home, an assisted living facility in West Liberty, Iowa located at 1000 North Miller Street, 52776 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Simpson Memorial Home offers assisted living in Muscatine County to a maximum of 65 elderly adults.
Wilton Retirement Community provides assisted living services in Muscatine County to up to 34 senior citizens at a time. Wilton Retirement Community is situated at 307 Ovesen Drive in the 52778 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and all-inclusive dining.
Leland Smith Assisted Living, located at 309 Ovesen Drive, Wilton, Iowa, 52778 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Muscatine County and surrounding areas. Leland Smith Assisted Living has a total capacity of 48 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include medication coordination, shared and private transportation and programs for daily fitness.
West Liberty Assisted Living Residences is an assisted living facility in West Liberty, Iowa, providing services and care to elderly adults who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Muscatine County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook West Liberty Assisted Living Residences. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 36 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Muscatine area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Muscatine senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Muscatine blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Muscatine County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Muscatine, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Muscatine, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Oakland, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Adel, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Armstrong, IA
- Assisted Living in Corydon, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Louisa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007