Assisted Living Facilities in Victoria, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Victoria, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Victoria elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Victoria, TX directly and in the immediate area of Victoria County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Victoria, Texas, you will likely find Brightwater Senior Living Of Victoria, located at 1303 N John Stockbauer Drive in the 77904 zip code area in Victoria County. Brightwater Senior Living Of Victoria provides assistance to seniors living in Victoria who need assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Brightwater Senior Living Of Victoria includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Elmcroft Of Victoria is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Victoria, Texas. It has a total of 99 assisted living apartments. Elmcroft Of Victoria can be found at 411 E Larkspur, in the 77904 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Victoria County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Elmcroft Of Victoria include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, movie room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 9606 N E Zac Lentz Pkwy, inside 77904 zip code area, Brookdale Victoria provides senior assisted living in Victoria, TX to retired adults who reside in Victoria County. Brookdale Victoria accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 25 Victoria County residents.
Sodalis Elder Living Victoria 1 is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 4409 N. Stockbauer Road, 77904 zip code. Up to 16 older adults who want a personal care home in Victoria County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sodalis Elder Living Victoria 1. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
The Devereux Foundation provides senior living in Victoria county, Texas. It offers a total of 16 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. The Devereux Foundation is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Victoria, TX and Victoria County. The Devereux Foundation is situated at 120 David Wade Dr, 77905.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Victoria, Texas, Sodalis Elder Living Victoria Ii is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 105046. Sodalis Elder Living Victoria Ii provides assisted living services not only to Victoria residents, but also to all Victoria County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Victoria, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Victoria area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Victoria senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Victoria blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Victoria County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Victoria, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Victoria, Texas
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in NATALIA, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUNNELS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in NAVARRO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in WHARTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Victoria:
If your loved one lives in Victoria and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Victoria, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007