Assisted Living Facilities in Van Zandt County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Van Zandt County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Van Zandt County, TX area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Canton, Texas, you may come across Cp 13 tx, located at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. in the 75103 zip code area in Van Zandt County. Cp 13 tx assists elderly adults living in Canton who require help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Cp 13 tx includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Free State Crestwood is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Wills Point, Texas. It has a total of 72 assisted living apartments. Free State Crestwood can be found at 1448 Houston St, in the 75169 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Van Zandt County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Free State Crestwood include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , inside 75103 zip code area, Cp Assisted Living 1 tx offers assisted living in Canton, TX to retirees who reside in Van Zandt County. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 30 Van Zandt County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Van Zandt County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Van Zandt County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Van Zandt County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Van Zandt County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Van Zandt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Van Zandt County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near VAN ZANDT County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Van Zandt County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Van Zandt County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Van Zandt County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007