Assisted Living Facilities in Mount Pleasant, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mount Pleasant, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mount Pleasant elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mount Pleasant, TX directly and in the immediate area of Titus County.
While looking for assisted living in Mount Pleasant, Texas, you may find Mount Pleasant Assisted Living, located at 2013 N Edwards in the 75455 zip code area in Titus County. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living helps seniors living in Mount Pleasant who require aid with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Heritage Park Village is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Mount Pleasant, Texas. It has a total of 51 assisted living units. Heritage Park Village can be found at 1714 N Edwards St, in the 75455 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Titus County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Heritage Park Village include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 2009 N Edwards, inside 75455 zip code area, Mount Pleasant Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Mount Pleasant, TX to 55 and older adults who reside in Titus County. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 25 Titus County residents.
The Lodge Assisted Living And Memory Care is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1880 W 16th Street, 75455 zip code. Up to 66 older adults who want a personal care home in Titus County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Lodge Assisted Living And Memory Care. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Mt Pleasant Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Titus county, Texas. It offers a total of 12 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Mt Pleasant Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Mount Pleasant, TX and Titus County. Mt Pleasant Assisted Living is situated at 2011 N Edwards, 75455.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Mount Pleasant, Texas, Heritage Park Village is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 34 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 748. Heritage Park Village offers assisted living services not only to Mount Pleasant senior citizens, but also to all Titus County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Mount Pleasant Hospitality House, an assisted living community in Mount Pleasant, Texas located at 804 West 16th St, 75455 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and daily social activities. Mount Pleasant Hospitality House offers assisted living in Titus County to a maximum of 65 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mount Pleasant area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mount Pleasant senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mount Pleasant blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Titus County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mount Pleasant, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mount Pleasant, Texas
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in VAL VERDE County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in SCURRY County, TX
- Assisted Living in NAVARRO County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUNNELS County, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Mount Pleasant:
If your loved one lives in Mount Pleasant and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Mount Pleasant, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007