Assisted Living Facilities in Titus County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Titus County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Titus County, TX area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Mount Pleasant, Texas, you may come across Mount Pleasant Assisted Living, located at 2009 N Edwards in the 75455 zip code area in Titus County. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living helps 55+ adults living in Mount Pleasant who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
The Lodge Assisted Living And Memory Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Mount Pleasant, Texas. It has a total of 66 assisted living apartments. The Lodge Assisted Living And Memory Care can be found at 1880 W 16th Street, in the 75455 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Titus County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at The Lodge Assisted Living And Memory Care include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1714 N Edwards St, inside 75455 zip code area, Heritage Park Village provides assisted living in Mount Pleasant, TX to 55 and over adults who reside in Titus County. Heritage Park Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 51 Titus County residents.
Mt Pleasant Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2011 N Edwards, 75455 zip code. Up to 12 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Titus County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Mt Pleasant Assisted Living. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Mount Pleasant Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Titus county, Texas. It offers a total of 12 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Mount Pleasant, TX and Titus County. Mount Pleasant Assisted Living is situated at 2013 N Edwards, 75455.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Mount Pleasant, Texas, Heritage Park Village is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 34 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 748. Heritage Park Village provides assisted living services not only to Mount Pleasant residents, but also to all Titus County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Mount Pleasant Hospitality House, an assisted living community in Mount Pleasant, Texas located at 804 West 16th St, 75455 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Mount Pleasant Hospitality House offers assisted living in Titus County to a maximum of 65 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Titus County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Titus County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Titus County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Titus County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Titus County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Titus County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near TITUS County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Titus County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Titus County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Titus County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007