Assisted Living Facilities in Fredericksburg, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fredericksburg, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fredericksburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fredericksburg, TX directly and in the immediate area of Gillespie County.
While looking for assisted living in Fredericksburg, Texas, you may find Morning Star Memory Care Of Fredericksburg Texas, situated at 106 Heritage Hills Dr in the 78624 zip code area in Gillespie County. Morning Star Memory Care Of Fredericksburg Texas provides assistance to older adults living in Fredericksburg who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Morning Star Memory Care Of Fredericksburg Texas includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Celestecare Of Fredericksburg is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Fredericksburg, Texas. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Celestecare Of Fredericksburg can be found at 2230 N Llano, in the 78624 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Gillespie County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Celestecare Of Fredericksburg include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 103 E Trailmoor Dr, inside 78624 zip code area, Knopp Retirement Center offers senior assisted living in Fredericksburg, TX to 55 and over adults who reside in Gillespie County. Knopp Retirement Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 60 Gillespie County residents.
Heritage Place is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 96 Frederick Rd, 78624 zip code. Up to 70 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Gillespie County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Heritage Place. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Knopp Assisted Living Center provides assisted senior living in Gillespie county, Texas. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Knopp Assisted Living Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Fredericksburg, TX and Gillespie County. Knopp Assisted Living Center is situated at 202 Billie Dr, 78624.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fredericksburg, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fredericksburg area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fredericksburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fredericksburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gillespie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fredericksburg, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fredericksburg, Texas
- Assisted Living in ALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in FALLS County, TX
- Assisted Living in CORYELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in WHARTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in NAVARRO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGELINA County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Fredericksburg:
If your loved one lives in Fredericksburg and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Fredericksburg, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007