Assisted Living Facilities in Greenville, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Greenville, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Greenville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greenville, TX directly and in the immediate area of Hunt County.
While looking for assisted living in Greenville, Texas, you may find Harrison House, located at 6400 Jack Finney Blvd in the 75401 zip code area in Hunt County. Harrison House provides help to retirees living in Greenville who need aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Harrison House includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
The Lodge Of Colonial is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Greenville, Texas. It has a total of 59 assisted living apartments. The Lodge Of Colonial can be found at 3590 Stanford St, in the 75401 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Hunt County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at The Lodge Of Colonial include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 3600 Stanford St, inside 75401 zip code area, Colonial Lodge offers senior assisted living in Greenville, TX to 55 and over adults who reside in Hunt County. Colonial Lodge accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 55 Hunt County residents.
2 More Facilities in HUNT County, TX
Individual Care Of Texas is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 1655 Private Rd 2530, 75474 zip code. Up to 100 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Hunt County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Individual Care Of Texas. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Country Home Estates provides assisted living in Hunt county, Texas. It offers a total of 55 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Country Home Estates is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Commerce, TX and Hunt County. Country Home Estates is situated at 2927 Monroe, 75428.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greenville, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greenville area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greenville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greenville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hunt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greenville, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Greenville, Texas
- Assisted Living in DONNA, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in VAN ZANDT County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOCKLEY County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HILL County, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WISE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Greenville:
If your loved one lives in Greenville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Greenville, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007