Assisted Living Facilities in Kerrville, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Kerrville, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Kerrville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Kerrville, TX directly and in the immediate area of Kerr County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Kerrville, Texas, you may find 220 Harper, situated at 220 Harper Rd in the 78028 zip code area in Kerr County. 220 Harper provides assistance to seniors living in Kerrville who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. 220 Harper includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
River Point Of Kerrville is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Kerrville, Texas. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. River Point Of Kerrville can be found at 1441 Bandera Hwy, in the 78028 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Kerr County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at River Point Of Kerrville include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 2201 Junction Hwy, inside 78028 zip code area, Mountain Villa At Kerrville offers assisted senior living in Kerrville, TX to 55+ adults who live in Kerr County. Mountain Villa At Kerrville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 50 Kerr County residents.
Brookdale Kerrville is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 725 Leslie Dr, 78028 zip code. Up to 60 older adults who want a personal care home in Kerr County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Brookdale Kerrville. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Villagio Of Kerrville provides senior assisted living in Kerr county, Texas. It offers a total of 48 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Villagio Of Kerrville is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Kerrville, TX and Kerr County. Villagio Of Kerrville is located at 747 Alpine Dr, 78028.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Kerrville, Texas, Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 45 assisted living units and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 769. Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza provides assisted living services not just to Kerrville older adults, but also to all Kerr County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Alpine Terrace Retirement & Convalescent Center Pc Unit, an assisted living facility in Kerrville, Texas located at 746 Alpine Dr, 78028 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and multiple social activities every day. Alpine Terrace Retirement & Convalescent Center Pc Unit offers assisted living in Kerr County to a maximum of 60 senior citizens.
Hill Country Outreach provides assisted living care in Kerr County to up to 70 older adults at a time. Hill Country Outreach is located at 600 Leslie Dr in the 78028 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Kerrville, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Kerrville area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Kerrville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Kerrville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Kerr County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Kerrville, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Kerrville, Texas
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in LEANDER, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DEWITT County, TX
- Assisted Living in PALO PINTO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Kerrville:
If your loved one lives in Kerrville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Kerrville, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007