Assisted Living Facilities in Hamilton County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hamilton County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hamilton County, TX area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Jonesboro, Texas, you may come across Rocking Chair Ranch, situated at 510 Cr 317 in the 76538 zip code area in Hamilton County. Rocking Chair Ranch helps 55+ adults living in Jonesboro who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Rocking Chair Ranch includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Dove Hill Care Center And Villas is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Hamilton, Texas. It has a total of 26 assisted living apartments. Dove Hill Care Center And Villas can be found at 1315 E State Hwy 22, in the 76531 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Hamilton County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Dove Hill Care Center And Villas include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 100 S Walnut, inside 76457 zip code area, Hill Country Estates Of Hico offers assisted senior living in Hico, TX to older adults who reside in Hamilton County. Hill Country Estates Of Hico accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 32 Hamilton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hamilton County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hamilton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hamilton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hamilton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hamilton County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HAMILTON County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Hamilton County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Hamilton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hamilton County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007