Assisted Living Facilities in Kendall County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Kendall County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Kendall County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living care in Boerne, Texas, you will likely come across New Hope Assisted Living, situated at 112 Buckskin Drive in the 78006 zip code area in Kendall County. New Hope Assisted Living provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Boerne who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. New Hope Assisted Living includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Boerne, Texas. It has a total of 112 assisted living units. Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House can be found at 1000 Grand Blvd, in the 78006 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Kendall County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 120 Crosspoint Dr, inside 78006 zip code area, Heritage Place offers assisted senior living in Boerne, TX to seniors who live in Kendall County. Heritage Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 56 Kendall County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Kendall County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Kendall County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Kendall County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Kendall County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Kendall County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Kendall County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near KENDALL County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Kendall County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Kendall County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Kendall County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007