Assisted Living Facilities in Seminole, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Seminole, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Seminole elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Seminole, OK directly and in the immediate area of Seminole County.
While looking for assisted living care in Seminole, Oklahoma, you may come across Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 1200 Wrangler Blvd in the 74868 zip code area in Seminole County. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center provides help to older adults living in Seminole who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Seminole, Oklahoma. It has a total of 33 assisted living apartments. Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole can be found at 2207 West Wrangler, in the 74868 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Seminole County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1705 Boren Blvd, inside 74868 zip code area, Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Seminole, OK to older adults who reside in Seminole County. Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 146 Seminole County residents.
3 More Facilities in Seminole County, OK
Elmwood Manor Nursing Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 300 South Seminole, 74884 zip code. Up to 46 older adults who need a personal care home in Seminole County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Elmwood Manor Nursing Home. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Golden Years Residential Care provides senior living in Seminole county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 51 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Golden Years Residential Care is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Konawa, OK and Seminole County. Golden Years Residential Care is situated at 308 West 4th Street, 74849.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Wewoka, Oklahoma, Wewoka Healthcare Center is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 87 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 375303. Wewoka Healthcare Center offers assisted living services not just to Wewoka older adults, but also to all Seminole County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Seminole, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Seminole area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Seminole senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Seminole blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Seminole County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Seminole, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Seminole, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Chickasha, OK
- Assisted Living in Sand Springs, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Enid, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Checotah, OK
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, OK
- Assisted Living in Ardmore, OK
- Assisted Living in Boley, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey, OK
- Assisted Living in Vinita, OK
- Assisted Living in Altus, OK
- Assisted Living in Alva, OK
- Assisted Living in Pryor, OK
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pushmataha County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tillman County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Murray County, OK
- Assisted Living in Wagoner County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washita County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Choctaw County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Seminole:
If your loved one lives in Seminole and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Seminole, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007