Assisted Living Facilities in Duncan, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Duncan, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Duncan elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Duncan, OK directly and in the immediate area of Stephens County.
While looking for assisted living care in Duncan, Oklahoma, you may find Duncan Assisted Living, located at 415 Chisholm Trail Parkway in the 73533 zip code area in Stephens County. Duncan Assisted Living helps older adults living in Duncan who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Duncan Assisted Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Elk Crossing is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Duncan, Oklahoma. It has a total of 120 assisted living apartments. Elk Crossing can be found at 811 West Elk, in the 73533 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Stephens County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Elk Crossing include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 915 West Plato Road, inside 73533 zip code area, Ashbrook Village provides assisted living in Duncan, OK to 55 and older adults who reside in Stephens County. Ashbrook Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 39 Stephens County residents.
Duncan Community Residence is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1510 West Main, 73534 zip code. Up to 25 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Stephens County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Duncan Community Residence. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Country Club Care provides senior assisted living in Stephens county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 104 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Country Club Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Duncan, OK and Stephens County. Country Club Care is located at 1904 North Highway 81, 73533.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Duncan, Oklahoma, Chisholm Trail Assisted Living is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 77 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is AL6903. Chisholm Trail Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Duncan residents, but also to all Stephens County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Wilkins Health & Rehabilitation Community, an assisted living community in Duncan, Oklahoma located at 1205 South 4th Street, 73533 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. Wilkins Health & Rehabilitation Community provides assisted living in Stephens County to a maximum of 108 older adults.
4 More Facilities in Stephens County, OK
West Wind Assisted Living provides assisted living in Stephens County to up to 55 seniors at a time. West Wind Assisted Living is situated at 111 North 9th Street in the 73055 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities like apartment upkeep and maintenance services, barbershop and salon services and gourmet dining.
Meridian Nursing Home, located at Meridian Road Route 2, Comanche, Oklahoma, 73529 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Stephens County and surrounding areas. Meridian Nursing Home has a total capacity of 63 assisted living residences. A few of its services include help with managing medication, transportation services and daily exercise opportunities.
Marlow Nursing & Rehab is an assisted living facility in Marlow, Oklahoma, providing services and care to older adults who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Stephens County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Marlow Nursing & Rehab. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 69 assisted living units.
While looking for senior assisted living in Marlow, Oklahoma, you may find Gregston Nursing Home, situated at 711 South Broadway in the 73055 zip code area in Stephens County. Gregston Nursing Home provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Marlow who require help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Gregston Nursing Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Duncan, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Duncan area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Duncan senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Duncan blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Stephens County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Duncan, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Duncan, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Harrah, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Weatherford, OK
- Assisted Living in Claremore, OK
- Assisted Living in Norman, OK
- Assisted Living in Durant, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee, OK
- Assisted Living in Bethany, OK
- Assisted Living in Stillwater, OK
- Assisted Living in Okemah, OK
- Assisted Living in Noble, OK
- Assisted Living in Purcell, OK
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in Grove, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okfuskee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Grady County, OK
- Assisted Living in McIntosh County, OK
- Assisted Living in Grant County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Beckham County, OK
- Assisted Living in Payne County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher County, OK
- Assisted Living in Latimer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Duncan:
If your loved one lives in Duncan and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Duncan, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007