Assisted Living Facilities in Okmulgee, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Okmulgee, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Okmulgee elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Okmulgee, OK directly and in the immediate area of Okmulgee County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Okmulgee, Oklahoma, you may come across Muscogee creek Nation Skilled Nursing Facility, situated at 900 East Airport Road in the 74447 zip code area in Okmulgee County. Muscogee creek Nation Skilled Nursing Facility assists senior citizens living in Okmulgee who need aid with showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Muscogee creek Nation Skilled Nursing Facility includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Highland Park Manor is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Okmulgee, Oklahoma. It has a total of 114 assisted living apartments. Highland Park Manor can be found at 1307 R D Miller Drive, in the 74447 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Okmulgee County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Highland Park Manor include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1001 South Belmont, inside 74447 zip code area, Senior Star At Plantation House offers senior assisted living in Okmulgee, OK to seniors who reside in Okmulgee County. Senior Star At Plantation House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 30 Okmulgee County residents.
Rebold Manor is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1701 East 6th Street, 74447 zip code. Up to 114 older adults who want a personal care home in Okmulgee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Rebold Manor. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
2 More Facilities in Okmulgee County, OK
Henryetta Community Skilled Healthcare & Rehab provides senior assisted living in Okmulgee county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 53 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Henryetta Community Skilled Healthcare & Rehab is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Henryetta, OK and Okmulgee County. Henryetta Community Skilled Healthcare & Rehab is situated at 212 North Antes, 74437.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Henryetta, Oklahoma, Fountain View Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 119 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 375462. Fountain View Manor provides assisted living services not only to Henryetta residents, but also to all Okmulgee County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Okmulgee, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Okmulgee area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Okmulgee senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Okmulgee blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Okmulgee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Okmulgee, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Okmulgee, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Elk City, OK
- Assisted Living in Bethany, OK
- Assisted Living in Enid, OK
- Assisted Living in El Reno, OK
- Assisted Living in Norman, OK
- Assisted Living in Midwest City, OK
- Assisted Living in Hartshorne, OK
- Assisted Living in Alva, OK
- Assisted Living in Noble, OK
- Assisted Living in Duncan, OK
- Assisted Living in Ada, OK
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Claremore, OK
- Assisted Living in Lexington, OK
- Assisted Living in Tahlequah, OK
- Assisted Living in Grant County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pawnee County, OK
- Assisted Living in McIntosh County, OK
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, OK
- Assisted Living in Murray County, OK
- Assisted Living in Choctaw County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pushmataha County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Harper County, OK
- Assisted Living in Blaine County, OK
- Assisted Living in Adair County, OK
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Okmulgee:
If your loved one lives in Okmulgee and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Okmulgee, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007