Assisted Living Facilities in Mcintosh County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mcintosh County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mcintosh County, OK area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Eufaula, Oklahoma, you may come across Eufaula Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, located at 1152 Eunice Burns Road in the 74432 zip code area in Mcintosh County. Eufaula Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center helps 55 and older adults living in Eufaula who are searching for aid with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Eufaula Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Checotah Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Checotah, Oklahoma. It has a total of 82 assisted living apartments. Checotah Nursing Center can be found at 321 Southeast 2nd Street, in the 74426 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Mcintosh County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Checotah Nursing Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at Route 2, Box 1542, inside 74426 zip code area, Crossroads Residential Care offers assisted living in Checotah, OK to senior citizens who reside in Mcintosh County. Crossroads Residential Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 55 Mcintosh County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mcintosh County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mcintosh County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mcintosh County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mcintosh County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mcintosh County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mcintosh County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near McIntosh County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007