Assisted Living Facilities in Creek County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Creek County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Creek County, OK area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Drumright, Oklahoma, you may come across Drumright Nursing Home, situated at 701 N Bristow Ave in the 74030 zip code area in Creek County. Drumright Nursing Home provides help to retirees living in Drumright who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Drumright Nursing Home includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Rainbow Health Care Community And Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Bristow, Oklahoma. It has a total of 126 assisted living apartments. Rainbow Health Care Community And Assisted Living can be found at 111 E. Washington, in the 74010 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Creek County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Rainbow Health Care Community And Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 3800 W. 71st Street South, inside 74132 zip code area, Inverness Village offers senior assisted living in Tulsa, OK to retirees who live in Creek County. Inverness Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 91 Creek County residents.
Ranch Terrace Nursing Home is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1310 East Cleveland, 74066 zip code. Up to 85 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Creek County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Ranch Terrace Nursing Home. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
The Gardens provides assisted senior living in Creek county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 97 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. The Gardens is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Sapulpa, OK and Creek County. The Gardens is situated at 1165 South Brenner Road, 74066.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Mannford, Oklahoma, Cimarron Pointe Care Center is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 108 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 375346. Cimarron Pointe Care Center offers assisted living services not only to Mannford residents, but also to all Creek County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Arbor Village, an assisted living community in Sapulpa, Oklahoma located at 310 West Taft, 74066 zip code area. It includes services such as registered nurse visits every month, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Arbor Village provides assisted living in Creek County to a maximum of 142 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Creek County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Creek County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Creek County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Creek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Creek County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Creek County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
More assisted living options in Creek County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Creek County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Creek County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007