Assisted Living Facilities in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Okmulgee County, OK area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Henryetta, Oklahoma, you will likely find Fountain View Manor, located at 107 East Barclay in the 74437 zip code area in Okmulgee County. Fountain View Manor assists 55 and over adults living in Henryetta who require aid with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Fountain View Manor includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Senior Star At Plantation House is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. It has a total of 30 assisted living apartments. Senior Star At Plantation House can be found at 1001 South Belmont, in the 74447 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Okmulgee County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Senior Star At Plantation House include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, movie room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 900 East Airport Road, inside 74447 zip code area, Muscogee creek Nation Skilled Nursing Facility provides assisted living in Okmulgee, OK to senior citizens who live in Okmulgee County. Muscogee creek Nation Skilled Nursing Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 8 Okmulgee County residents.
Highland Park Manor is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 1307 R D Miller Drive, 74447 zip code. Up to 114 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Okmulgee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Highland Park Manor. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Rebold Manor provides senior assisted living in Okmulgee county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 114 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Rebold Manor is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Okmulgee, OK and Okmulgee County. Rebold Manor is located at 1701 East 6th Street, 74447.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Henryetta, Oklahoma, Henryetta Community Skilled Healthcare & Rehab is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 53 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 375569. Henryetta Community Skilled Healthcare & Rehab provides assisted living services not just to Henryetta older adults, but also to all Okmulgee County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Okmulgee County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Okmulgee County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Okmulgee County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Okmulgee County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Okmulgee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Okmulgee County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Okmulgee County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Okmulgee County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Okmulgee County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Okmulgee County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007