Assisted Living Facilities in Grant County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Grant County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grant County, OK area.
While looking for assisted living care in Medford, Oklahoma, you may find Servant Living Center, located at 616 South Front Street in the 73759 zip code area in Grant County. Servant Living Center helps seniors living in Medford who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Servant Living Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Community Health Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Wakita, Oklahoma. It has a total of 52 assisted living apartments. Community Health Center can be found at 1153 Cherokee Street, in the 73771 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Grant County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Community Health Center include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grant County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grant County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grant County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grant County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Grant County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grant County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Grant County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
More assisted living options in Grant County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Grant County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Grant County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007